As innovative as it is easy on the environment, the Supreme Traction Mat combines non-Amazon harvested, natural rubber with planet-friendly and high-tech TPE foam. Delivering unparalleled comfort and grip, this mat works overtime by providing an ideal practice surface for yoga, Pilates and other floor-based exercise. Added thickness makes it forgiving on the joints but the rubber topside still delivers a firm and slip-proof surface. Your mind will be at ease knowing that your mat is made of non-toxic and biodegradable materials that are free of PVC and other harmful materials. What’s more, the closed-cell construction creates a hygienic barrier to bacteria and resists water absorption.
STORING & HANDLING:
- •Store in a dry location way from direct sunlight
- •Do not store anything on top of the mat as it may cause permanent indentations
- •Do not apply adhesive tape to the surface
- •Keep away from direct heat
- •Never use corrosive cleaning products on mat
- •Be sure mat is dry before rolling up for storage.
- •If necessary, clean using one of the methods below
- Method 1
- Fill a spray bottle with water and add 20-30 drops of tea tree oil. Spray the mat and wipe with a clean cloth. Let it air dry unrolled.
- Method 2
- Wipe the mat with cloth dipped in soap suds or laundry power solution. Rinse with water and wipe dry with towel or cloth.
Questions or concerns? Our customer service team would be happy to help you at 1-800-910-0001 ext. 250
Scroll to “From the Manufacturer” section for more information and enhanced product details
Lightweight & Portable: At 4lbs, this is lighter than your average rubber mat and the carry strap makes it easy to sling over your shoulder or back
Top Layer for Grip & Cleanliness: The rubber topside boasts a dry, non-slip grip and the closed-cell surface locks out sweat and bacteria to extend the life of your mat
Bottom Layer Cushion & Traction: The ample cushioned underside delivers shock absorption for bones and joints but is firm enough for balance poses and delivers excellent traction
Centre Layer for Stretch & Bunch Resistance: A thin layer of scrim works to strengthen the mat and reduces bunching underfoot by limiting surface stretch in three directions meaning your mat lays flat as you shift weight between poses